Cuisinart Grill Modified for Pontoon Boats
"Pick the color and type of Grill Bracket that works best for your Pontoon! It's super easy! \n \nFirst, check and see if you have Open or Closed Fencing. With Open Fencing, you can place your hand around the railing. With Closed Fencing, you will find that the metal sheeting of your playpen goes all the way to the top of the railing.
Second, check to see what type of railing you have on your Pontoon. Standard or Non-Standard. Standard railing is 1.25"" square and is smooth with Open Fencing. Non-Standard is 1"", 1.5"", pinched or concave railing and/or Closed Fencing.
For Standard railing, use the Open Option. For Non-Standard railing, used the Closed Option. And if you are not sure, just call us or email us with a picture of your Pontoon and we will help you find the best fit. Bennington, Regency, Crest, and Sweetwater Pontoons will typically need the Universal System (Closed Option).
The Closed Option uses the Universal Grill Bracket System. It does cost more, but it is adjustable and works on all Pontoon railing and other railings up to 4.5"".
If you order the Standard Grill Bracket Set, and it doesn't fit on easily, don't scratch your railing. Call us and we can do an exchange for the Universal System. \n \nCuisinart Details:
- 145 square inches of grilling surface
- Available in Red, Black and Silver
- Grill is portable and you can use it with the feet modified without the Grill Brackets on
- Propane regulator is stable at the back of the grill. No flimsy wand!
- Stainless steel burner and drip tray
- Locking lid
- Easy carry handle
- Only weighs 18 pounds
- Easy to stow
- Limited Three Year Warranty on the Cuisinart Grill
Extreme Marine Product Details:
- The Modification to the Cuisinart Feet is four custom stainless steel plates with pressed nuts
- The Modification works for both the Standard Grill Bracket Set and the Universal Grill Bracket System
- Self tapping screws are added to further strengthen the grills legs for marine use
- Both the Standard Grill Bracket Set and the Universal Grill Bracket System are made of stainless steel
- All hardware and instructions are included
- Both types of brackets are easy to install and remove
- We highly recommend removing the Grill and Brackets while in transit or while trailoring
- We now ship out the Cuisinart Grill inside of a brown box to help with gift giving :)
- Please open all boxes from the bottom. You will find the Standard Grill Brackets attached to the grill feet. Please flip the Grill Brackets over. For Universal orders, you will find the Mounting Brackets attached to the grill feet and the Universal Brackets at the bottom of the box
- If you lose a component, just give us a call :)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our components
This item is shipped via UPS Ground. Please include a physical address, as UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. We are in Springfield, MO (Midwest). It takes 2-3 business days to arrive for Standard-Ground shipping. East and West coast are 3-5 business days. If you order after 2 p.m. CT, your order will go out the next day. UPS does not move packages over the weekend.
Please call us at 417-833-5600 if you have any questions. We do our best to return calls as soon as possible.